Monday, September 1, 2008

Polaris World Completion Guide

I have noticed on some forums that there is quite a bit of confusion about what is involved in the completion process. I found "Polaris World Completions Guide" on the Sunseeker Homes website quite useful.
Whilst it undoubtedly is part information/part advertising services, what it does do is identify all of the things you should consider.
If you are interested follow this link and all you need do is enter a few details and you will receive the guide by email.

http://www.polarisworldspain.com/completion-guide.php

I want to make clear that I have no connection with Sunseeker Homes, I did not buy my property through them and have not used any of their services. If you use their services that is a matter for yourself and my only recommendation is that their guide is useful.

That said, I would like to thank Mike Knivett for his permission to use this service given that all who are likely to read this have already purchased. He has also suggested that you may be interested in a car hire comparison site which he assures me is much cheaper than Polaris World's car rental offer (mind you that won't really come as a surprise to anyone.)

The link is http://www.simplycarhirespain.com/costa_calida/murcia_car_hire.htm

I hope this may be of some interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment