Monday, April 27, 2009

FOLLOW UP TO RECENT VISIT

I am grateful to Javabean45 & Hollydog for permission to use their photographs here following my Easter visit when I was denied access to Terrazas as I am not on phase1.

There are a few others which I have have used despite not being able to contact the author , so if you recognise them and they are yours - sorry but I searched the forum for ages looking to get in touch by personal message.

I hope that these photos, which were all taken within the last 2 months, will give you a better idea of progress on the golf course than my ground level shots could.

I have read on the PW Forum tonight that there has been a constant to & fro of lorries on the new phase over the last week. Sounds encouraging and if anyone is going out there soon please take a look to see what progress there is and if you post a comment here we could hopefully get in touch and post your photographs.














1 comment:

  1. Just back late last night.
    Toured the perimeter:
    Phase 2 is indeed underway- Workmen hard at it the length of phase 2 southward from the roundabout that leads to town centre.
    Concrete being poured around steel uprights for a couple of blocks, cranes in action; 3 cranes ( new to me) now in position on the road leading towards the town centre from phase 2.
    Spent 1 1/2 hrs at HQ ( mini sit-in, another story!)-customer service adamant that all building licenses for WHOLE resort including town centre are now in place and the islands and inded whole resort will be finished by end 2010 ( still not holding breath).



    I have a few pics -will sort out and send if you want them?

    ReplyDelete