Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PHASE TWO - IT IS JUMPING OUT OF THE GROUND

Just back last night and I was quite surprised at the progress in the 4-5 weeks since I was last there after Easter.

Phase 2 is progressing and I counted 7 blocks in course of building - all of them to the right of the roundabout leading to the Town Centre - ha!ha!ha! Sorry everytime I think of a Town Centre the sensible side of my brain says "Coming Soon - yeah right!"

I digress - if you are on any of the blocks right of the roundabout then your spirits should soar as you might just have a home in Spain some time in 2010, good luck to you and spare a thought for those of us on later phases.













In relation to the golf course I'm afraid I don't have much to add to previous postings. I believe there has been a change at the entrance side of Phase 1 - it looks to have been landscaped further and there was heavy watering being done.



I'm really unsure about whether this has changed or not and on the far side of the course things are even harder to ascertain as there has been green netting erected on the course side of the Phase 2 building work which creates the illusion that there is a fairway there.


There were a couple of examples of lush green grass looking very like laid turf around the edges of where greens are / will be but sorry to be pessimistic but to the untrained eye it still looks a long way from being a playable golf course.

I am going over again on 4th July for a week so will update then and if anyone has an pics to add I would love to get them. Leave a comment and I will email you.

Hope this has cheered up one or two that the wait may be coming to an end.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the progress from end April when we were ut there photographing the ery same blocks! Did you get the pics- I did email them on to you!
    Your photo shows that they have progressed from foundations/ground floor to 2nd floor in 5 weeks.Encouraging!

    ReplyDelete