Friday, July 31, 2009

New Terrazas Photos - Thanks Mark

I am very grateful to Mark Tyers for sending me 5 photos of Terrazas showing really impressive progress on Phase 2 - brickwork up on the 3rd level and also some much better shots of the golf course than I have seen previously.

I am off to La Torre tomorrow for 3 weeks and have finally organised to get onto the resort. Look out for another update & hopefully some decent photos in the next few weeks.

Thanks again Mark.



Hey... that is one decent looking fairway.


Not 100% sure of where the hole goes
but it looks well designed and in great condition


I think this is the closest of the blocks to Phase 1 currently being built.
Looks well progressed since early July when I was there.


Wider shoot of Phase 2


The view from Phase 1.

1 comment: