Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Recommendation

I like to give good news when it happens so here goes.

I recently bought a townhouse on La Torre which had never been lived in so needed to fit it out from scratch. I did a lot of research both on the internet and in person when I came out for 5 days at the end of May.

I eventually bought most of the major items from SFS - Spanish Furniture Supplies - in Pilar de la Horadada, just a short drive away and have found them to be excellent.

I believe that their quality is better than rivals I visited and the after sales has been excellent with no problem arranging visits to sort out minor matters, putting up pictures etc.

One of the best things is that Matt & Nicky, Mr & Mrs SFS, are really nice people to deal with and good fun with it. Also the communication was & continues to be excellent, with speedy replies to my endless emails.

A little tale before I finish. We liked a dining table that Matt has in the showroom but it is much too large for our townhouse. No problem and soon a prototype table was made with a marble base & glass top.

We absolutely loved it but given that we plan to rent the property we had slight concerns with the stability as, in a standing position if you leant on the corner the top would lift a little.

No problem - the table was collected, we discussed solutions, Matt offered to take it back and refund us (last thing we wanted) and soon we ended up with a fully functioning thing of beauty!

Go on, admit it - its gorgeous!!!









A final & pretty telling thing is that there were items which I thought I would buy elsewhere, going a bit down market and saving a few quid. Guess what, I couldn't find anything I liked cheaper and have gone back 2 or 3 times to buy them from SFS.

Anyway, to make a long story a little shorter, I can heartily recommend Matt & Nicky as good people to deal with, excellent follow through with aftersales and with a fanastic range of furniture. I don't think you can do better and at the very least take a look at their website and if at all possible visit the shop in Pilar.

No comments:

Post a Comment