Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Attention Las Islas Buyers

Thanks again to The Godfather, who boldly goes where others fail to get access.

This months scoop is a series of exterior photographs on the island at Condado de Alhama.

The pictures concentrate on the 3rd floor corner properties which both the Godfather and I have reserved at Las Islas at Terazzas. Never the less there should be enough to interest all potential "Island Dwellers."





 













I would be very interested to hear your views on these properties.

I have to say that having become used to my white townhouse on La Torre I am not overly impressed with the colour which is as it will be on the islands at Terrazas.

Of course I knew that the property would be a terracotta shade but seeing it in reality it appears a little disappointing.

All abit academic at present since there is no indication as to when the building may commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment