Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photographs

This is a brief update just to let you know that I have now uploaded all pictures of Terrazas, both my own and those sent to me by many of you, to a public album on Picasa Web. Although most of the pictues are from the last 6-8 months they also go back to mid 2008 and so record a bit of a history of the building of Terrazas. 

As far as I am aware, it will be possible to download any pictures that you wish to or to print any. If anyone tries to do either of these and finds a problem, please contact me and I will do my best to resolve matters.

The Album will be updated as and when I add my own or any sent to me, so please continue to send them to me. At present there are in excess of 650 photographs and thanks again to all who have contributed. I am going to La Torre on Easter Saturday so will be hoping to head over to Terrazas.

I hope you enjoy the album which you can find with the following link: 

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/davechodgins

No comments:

Post a Comment