Friday, June 11, 2010

THE HOLES THAT WON'T BE PLAYABLE IN 2010

If you have already read this, please see the additional piece at the end added 12/6/2010

This is a quick posting related to a thread on the Polaris World Forum in which it has been suggested that the full 18holes will be playable in Sept/Oct. 

My opinion is that there is more chance of the new UK government providing us all with tax cuts next week - just isn't going to happen.








Judge for yourself:













I would suggest that you open the photographs, which are of excellent quality, and maximise them to see exactly what I am talking about here. I would suggest they are at least 6-9 months away from being ready for paying customers.


This is a small sample of what "Burt" sent to me. Yes it is coming on well but some of these fairways and definitely some of the greens are not going to be playable in 3-4 months time.


More soon.

12/6/2010
I have had new information which suggests that despite these photos the course is progressing better than one might think from the pics. I am advised by  guy out there now, Nic, that the fairways are indeed progressing very well and that OCT 2010 may well be possible. If I am wrong then I & I'm sure everyoneelse will be delighted. 


i will update on the golf course when I am out there in 3 weeks time.

1 comment:

  1. was there last week and things are progresing very well not sure that it will be ready to play all 18 this year but I think the wait will be worth it, town center and finca being worked on everyday we were there.

    ReplyDelete