Thursday, July 10, 2008

Response to a comment posted anonymously about mounding on the golf course:

I am not sure if that is the finished height as I was unable to see the mounding from the other side to see what is being done.

What I can tell you is that the camera foreshortens the distance and I don't believe it will be anything like as close to the apartments as is suggested by my photo. Nevertheless I would say that the ground floor properties will certainly not have a view over the resort.

I don't know if you are a golfer but flat courses are uninteresting in general and I feel it is unlikely that very many properties will take in a view of the entire site.

Could I advise people leaving comments that if they have any queries that I can help with I am more than happy to respond. Obviously I can't if you don't post your email address however needless to say all are welcome & if you prefer to be anonymous so be it. Thanks for your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment