Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unsuccessful try to load video of Terrazas so here are some more photos


Bad news I'm afraid, I tried to upload one minute of video but after an hour and a half when it was apparently loading the video I gave up. Will try to find an alternative so in the meantime here are some more photographs.
















These are taken from the west side of phase one.

Slightly further round to the right of these is where I see most progress and expect that will be where the first completions will be.






I have no idea of block numbers so can't shed any light on who can expect to be amongst the initial residents!









































These were taken from just outside the perimeter fence as close as I could get to the apartments.





Since I returned on Saturday it has hardly stopped raining so we have booked another week in August and I will try to get some updated photographs then.





The following are assorted shots from around the site.




This is taken from about a third of the way down the eastern side of the resort and shows the middle of the first phase.


If you expand the photo you will notice a line of trees across the photo and that is where the road is that will lead down to the town centre.






The building is the "counrty house" which will be the "chill-out bar."

The lake will start to this side to the building and continue to the left of the picture. To the right will be the town centre.

The cranes in the background are sited all the way down the western side in readiness for the building of the penthouses.







That is it for now, I will see if I can post the video somewhere and post again to advise where.

Again any comments or contributions will be welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Is it just me, or does it look like there is a huge mound of earth in front of the apartments?(in 1st photo - with 4x4 parked on top).
    Hope this isn't the finished golf course earthworks, otherwise don't think much to the uninterrupted views for the ground & 1st floor apartments!!!??

    ReplyDelete