Thursday, June 11, 2009

CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE

Today has been a big day for me. I have had confirmation of a mortgage approval to purchase a townhouse on La Torre.

The purpose of this post is to thank my mortgage advisor, Sharon Wyndham, and also to recommend her service to anyone reading this who needs a mortgage.

A couple of months ago I placed a "topic" on "Eye On Spain" & "PolarisWorldForum" seeking a mortgage advisor for this purchase and was amazed to find that there didn't appear to be anyone locally.

Fortunately, a couple of forum members recommended Sharon to me & I had seen some of her postings on the forums - usually very much to the point (some of us could learn a lot!)

I had expected to deal with someone that I would meet when over in Murcia, not really someone miles away in Malaga. Distance has been no problem at all.

I have to say that from the outset I have had nothing but confidence in Sharon and can say that I have never enjoyed better communication in any business connection. Sitting in Northern Ireland, without such excellent communication arranging a mortgage would have been hugely more stressful. I am delighted by the service I have received and the product that was recommended.

For those of you who are unaware of how the hosts of this blog (Blogger/Google) operate I can tell you that they offer you the chance to place adverts on your blog to earn money. I have never had any interest in this as I write this blog as much for a record of events for my own benefit as much as a source of information for others.

I want to make it clear therefore that this is a personal recommendation and NOT an advert. I am paying Sharon a small fee for her service/expertise, not the other way around!

FINALLY ITS AS SIMPLE AS THIS: IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE I CAN STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONTACT SHARON USING THE DETAILS BELOW.

Sharon Wyndham

sharon@tmasspain.com

www.themortgageservicegroup.com

The Mortgage Service Group

Avenida De La Constitucion, 3

Edificio ABC

Bajo 29120

Alhaurin El Grande

Malaga

Tel: 0034 951 315 414

Fax : 0044 (0)870 446 0185

Mobile: 0034 628 688 445

Skype: mortgagesg1

No comments:

Post a Comment