Thursday, June 11, 2009

SADLY, I AM JOINING THE NEIGHBOURS

I had been looking forward to my lovely corner apartment on Las Islas since signing in October 2007 but it seems it is not to be. I am deserting Las Terrazas for the fully built neighbour down the road.

I have bought a townhouse on La Torre, partly because I have always liked the "look" of the La Torre property and partly because I got a great deal on a townhouse with a great lake view.

With the recent improvement in the exchange rate and the drop in property prices it has been a good time to buy.

I have been concerned for some time at how long it might be before Las Islas are built and as we say in Northern Ireland " I'm a boy, well up in years" (translation: getting older) so I thought it was time to get out there to our own place.

All this does not mean that I am giving up on Terrazas or this blog, after all the "enemy" still have €70000 of my cash!!

I am booked for 4th July and will get another look at Terrazas when I am there. I expect to be pretty busy getting the house sorted out but if I have time I think I will pose as a potential buyer to get access to my investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment