Friday, September 4, 2009

Invitation to contibute - Volunteers needed. Emailed posts. Photos.

A FEW THINGS TO COVER HERE - AN INVITATION TO "AUTHOR" ITEMS ON THE BLOG - AN INVITATION TO HAVE NEW POSTS TO THE BLOG EMAILED TO YOU (CAN ACCOMMODATE A LIMITED NUMBER) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE IT THAT WAY - FINALLY I HAVE ADDED A SLIDESHOW AND YOU CAN ACCESS ALL THE PHOTOS THAT HAVEN'T MADE THE BLOG.
Hello,
I was taking a look at the "blogger" website today and noticed that there are a few improvements available.
Amongst these is the ability to have more than one "author" on the blog - I believe there can be up to 100 - and it started me thinking.
I have been lucky enough to get out to Murcia for around 7 weeks in all this year but, having thought of going at Christmas, I now find that I will probably not make it out again until Easter 2010.
I sincerely hope that things will be much changed by then and whilst I intend to keep my ear to the ground & post anything new, how much better would it be if some of you who are going out in the meantime could add their photos and comments.
Anybody who would be willing to keep us updated please post a comment on this posting and I will contact you.
I really hope some of you will volunteer, it was always my intention to have this blog as a record of the development of Terrazas & a source of information. I think this might be a good way of doing just that. PLEASE HELP.
---------------------------------

Another of the features is the ability to have new articles emailed to you. If anyone is interested again please leave me a comment to that effect and I will make the arrangements. This is available for 10 email addresses so it's first come first served.
Just one of the photographs that never made it to the blog - Hell of a cyclist, old Larce!
I have added a "slideshow" gadget to the blog and if you click on it you can see full albums of pictures taken at Terrazas. They can be viewed in fullscreen if you wish.
I have put all my Terrazas photos on "Picasa" so if you have used it before you should be able to find them if you are interested, alternatively you could sign up to Picasa and take it from there.
If you don't know it Picasa is one of the "Google family" and is an excellent tool to manage and edit your photos plus easily make them available as "web albums" to family, friends or even bloggers.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Dave,
    We have brought on La Terrazas on Phase 12, we have been following your bog for sometime and you have become our reference for how things have progressed. For that we are extremely grateful as we really didn't get any ideas direct from PW until our last visit.We have been out end of August so I will post our photos on Picasa too. We are planning on returning in January as we were advised by Polaris this would be a good time to get in touch regarding at what point next year the apartments will be completed. I am more than happy to feed back our views and pictures. Many Thanks for all your help and keeping us in touch with all thats happening.

    L Cullen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have recently been out to Terrazas but alas our apartment has not been started on phase 2 near the proposed town centre. We are returning again Feb.7th. and have rented on Terrazas for 1 week this will enable us to gain access to the site therefore we will be more than happy to provide photos and any other information that we can gather.
    From our last visit in August we have learned the P.W. customer relations is located in the main office and not in the building around the back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am the anonymous post above. I wish to be able to contribute to the blog and receive regular emails regarding new posts.
    My name is Clive Peterson and my email is cpeterson1@sky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave

    Thanks for all your hard work on this blog. We have an apartment in phase 1 block 19. We are out again in October and in December. Can update you on progress since we were there last month. My email is dthear@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete