Wednesday, April 14, 2010

POLARIS UPDATE _ FROM MIKE PRICE'S FORUM

Just read this and thought it is worth reading:

MIKEY2009
Approaching The Pin


United Kingdom
27 Posts
Posted - 13/04/2010 :  22:45:03  Show 
Profile  Email Poster  Reply 
with Quote
Just returned from Murcia yesterday. I had two meetings with Customer Services and these are the findings.

Hurray. My appartment on Phase 2 has finally started Crane Number 5 and they drove me out to see it. Brilliant but pity it is 3 years late.

Polaris are cutting their staff from 3000 to 750.

Polaris dont own the golf course now either. They own nothing as the banks own everything.

Polaris will only receive finane from the banks as and when they sell properties and people have completed before they start the next phases.

Las Islas will not be built.

All finances are being directed at Terrazas De La Torre,

And smiles all round as they inform me now that my appartment being built and the 18 months clock ticking.

Still they are alive for this year but as was quoted to me they dont know about next year as thay need loads of sales.#

Still no habitation certificates for Phase 2 even though they are still asking people to complete.

DONT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS I HAVE VIEWED PHASE 2 AND LOADS STILL TO BE DONE.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment