Sunday, July 25, 2010

Las Islas - building & rumours

Many thanks to the Godfather for the following photos. The first couple show the start of building work on Las Islas. 



The Godfather and Dave Mol paid Polaris World a visit and were told that there are only 4 blocks being built on the larger island at present. What is not clear yet is which of the blocks is being built - i.e. the block numbers - so that we will know whether or not our apartments are being built.

I intend to call with PW when I am over in August and see if I can shed some light on this.

The guys tried to find you what the old house & the town centre will be but there is still no definite plan - not that we are being told about anyway - so the rumours will persist until some info is released. Again I will ask the questions in August.




 






The Old House now has a roof in place over which I expect they will lay roof tiles. I appears from the photo that there will be an internal courtyard.

The godfather also discovered that there are plans to build further phases - more penthouse types, some the horseshoe type apartment blocks as at Phase 1 and also some of the type below which have been built at Condado:


That is as much as I can tell you at present other than that I am planning to meet up with to of the people who follow this blog when I am over in August - David & Clive - and I look forward to that.

Having been over a couple of weeks ago we took a couple of days up in Valencia (about a two & three quarter hour drive) and thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely go back. For anyone interested I have a slide show of some photos from Valencia on my rental website spanishholidayhome.org

In August we are going down to Granada for a few days, I've always fancied a look at the Alhambra & Granada's old Arab quarter. I believe it is about 3 hours drive time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment