Monday, July 19, 2010

New Feature

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed a new feature - the links bar. 


I have put a link to my own website - SpanishHolidayHome.org - through which I rent my La Torre property - if anyone is looking for a place to stay before their own Terrazas home is ready I will give a 10% discount if this blog is mentioned. 


More importantly there is a very good new blog about what is on in the area which has been started by Sam from Murcia Golf Property. She has very quickly established a tremendously detailed listing for everything of interest to visitors to our corner of Spain. I would urge anyone going over to have a look at Sam's blog which currently lists events far & wide up to the first week in August when last I looked.

I think it is a terrific resource and I hope it is well supported.


I will add further links as and when I find sites of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment